Ahsan Jamal is a Risk Engineer and heading Risk Engineering practice at Unique Insurance Brokers (Pvt.) Limited (Marsh Correspondent Office) in Pakistan and also Head of Learning Department at CERM Pakistan.
The session covered the range of CII Insurance Qualifications enhancement this includes.
He also provided guidance in CII Course Selection and Learning Path.
- New Completion Requirement
- Enhanced Subject Offering
- Enhanced Assessment Methods
- Exemption Criteria
- The CII awareness session was very helpful, informative and good for new ones, that how to select the courses in future. (Muhammad Mudassir Tufail)
- Session was very elaborative and helped me decide the definite and focused way forward towards completion of my ACII. Would appreciate such session on ARM too because it’s something our industry is not much familiar with, as yet. It should also cover reason to pursue ARM, and its acceptance & worth in Pakistan insurance Industry as well various other regions. (Fahad Javaid)
- The session was very informative. (Abdul Rehman)
- That was really encouraging for me. Thanks to your team (M. Daniyal Khan)